Inspired by my friend Ryan K. Lindsay who posted a similar list, his got me thinking about my favorite TV shows. Prior to being a dad I used to watch a TON of TV shows but since, there are a lot I've missed out on, so if you notice shows like Mad Men, Sons of Anarchy Breaking Bad, Homeland, The Wire, Six Feet Under, etc, these are all shows I haven't seen, although I hear they are all fantastic. So anyway, here is my list.
1. Studio 60 (My first Sorkin show. I know a lot of people didn't like it, but this is just THE show for me)
2. Friends (I have watched all 10 seasons multiple times and still laugh everytime I see it on TV)
3. Fringe (I think one of the best Sci-Fi shows ever. Still not ready to accept it's off the air)
4. It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (Been a favorite of mine since the 1st episode. Always makes me laugh.)
5. Seinfeld (A True classic and one that my dad and I watched every episode.)
6. West Wing (After S60 went off, I bought the entire run of this show and such a great example of excellent writing and acting)
7. Lost (Haters are gonna hate but when this show was on I was captivated each and every week)
8. Rescue Me (A Vastly underrated show and proved Dennis Leary has some killer acting chops.)
9. Friday Night Lights (One of those shows with a lot of heart.)
10. Chuck (Hard to pick the last spot, but this was funny, had action and Yvonne Strahovski is really hot)
Honorable mentions go to shows like Prison Break, 24, Entourage, Rome, Game of Thrones, Weeds, Lie to Me, How I Met Your Mother, Firefly, Community and prob more I am forgetting.